Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Sugar Bear Boy....


His eyes are captivating...his smile is intoxicating...I can't even tell you what his laugh does to my heart...my boy...Isaiah. Sometimes I watch him and I wish I could just climb inside his little head and see through his eyes...listen to his thought processes. Sometimes so serious...other times SO goofy...he is the most wonderful "surprise" that I have ever been gifted with! (When we set out to adopt all of our paperwork said "Girl, 0-2 years old"...we had no idea that God had a little boy out there on his way to our hearts!

And, what a boy he is!

One of my favorite shots of Isaiah, at about 4 months old...


Those soulful eyes of his...I am going to be in SO much trouble when he is a teenager!


This is how Isaiah "winks" at you...squeezing both eyes shut and then...

Looking at your through his lashes!! 

So, *who* is Isaiah? Isaiah is a quiet boy...with a lot going on inside. He is playful and joyful, but also has a definite idea of what he wants and does not want!(duh...he's going on two!) He *loves* cuddles with Daddy(and Mama, too)and monkeys and singing with Barney!LOL! And, his mama LOVES him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! I look forward to reading your perspective! Blessings, Jeanene