Friday, March 11, 2011

Sometimes you just have to laugh!

So, about those windows...I have had a lens in my closet for over a year now...I've put it on Craigslist a couple of different times and gotten nothing, not one bite. But, this week, when I put it up with the intent of using the $600 to help cover the cost of windows, I had 5 offers for that lens(full price offers) in 48 hours!!! I actually got to sift through them and figure out who among those buyers really understood the lens and new what they were buying! (I was trying to talk folks who are newer to photography OUT of buying it, because I don't think they always understand the impact of it not having image stabilization, or the fact that the autofocus is not the greatest!  I ended up selling to a gentleman who needs it for videography. What does that mean? It means that he can't use autofocus anyway!(Yay!) and he does not need IS because it would interfere with what he already has to do to stabilize the camera! The perfect person for the lens! Fabulous! It will be SO much fun to watch and see how God provides the other half of what we need to do those windows!



As always, thanks for reading! =) Stay tuned folks...we're moving ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! I look forward to reading your perspective! Blessings, Jeanene