Monday, December 1, 2014

Living with SPD...

This video is worth every second!!!
SPD from the perspective of a child who lives with it




I know a bright eyed little boy who is living with it every single day...


Some days are rough...but, there are many moments like this one to lighten the load!  He struggles with anxiety at times...over many things. But, he also loves sunshine...and shouts with excitement when he sees the moon!  He loves the breeze and flowers and birds and his sister...and his mommy(and obviously his Daddy is his hero!)...and I simply cannot imagine what my life would have been if I had never known this little boy...what a gift.


Always happiest outdoors, this one!!


His smile is worth fighting for!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! I look forward to reading your perspective! Blessings, Jeanene