Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Adoption Day!!

So, here we are...November 18, 2013. One year and one day to the day that we adopted our babies. And, two years from the day we first met our itty bitty Zoe girl...I am having a hard time putting how I feel into words...gratitude is a big part of it! I have been looking over photos of them. There is a HUGE difference between sixteen months(Isaiah's age when we adopted the two kids) and two years and four months! And, again...between one year and two years...they are just incredible!

So, yeah...here are both kiddos right after Adoption Day(that Christmas actually)



And this is the two of them just a couple days ago...




Some days I still cannot believe this is my life!







and one more of each, cause I can!LOL! Is it me? Or are they just GORGEOUS? Hahaha...I am SO in love with these two little people. Throw in all of my big "kids" and my sweet hubby, and  I am the richest woman in the whole wide world! Hands down!




So, Happy Adoption Day beautiful littles! Can't really call you babies anymore...that's ok, Mama is SO looking forward to all that is ahead! It is so fun to finally get to hear what is going on behind those bright eyes! I love you SO much!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! I look forward to reading your perspective! Blessings, Jeanene