Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Two(aka Happy Birthday Isaiah)!

He is two. This is the one year anniversary of his goodbye visit with his first mom...and his second birthday! Just incredible...I don't even really know how to take it all in!

A year ago...




Today...



Happy birthday my sweet littlest boy! May Your Abba in Heaven continue to use your mommy and daddy to help you grow into the man you were made to be...to find your gifts and your dreams and to walk beside you through it all!  Your mama loves you!


2 comments:

  1. He is so incredibly precious, sweet, cute, adorable aaagggh!!!!! I could only dream of having a son like him! God bless your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be fun to watch God bring your first son or daughter to you! Remind me to tell you about a dream I had before we ever started the process...I saw an adoption video of a beautiful little girl...and thought "oh, if only..."...guess what? My sweet little girl looks a lot like that one did! it's amazing really!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! I look forward to reading your perspective! Blessings, Jeanene