Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year...



This last year has been mind blowing. I keep thinking I should be writing all that has happened...granted, it's tough to find the time or energy to do much more than care for two toddlers at one time...add to that the silence in my head...and you have my current dilemma. A desire to share all that God has done...to make some attempt, however feeble, to wrap my mind and words around all that has happened...trying to wrestle as my mind races from one concern to another...one task to another...thoughts tumbling over thoughts in my head...the thing is...when I try to piece things together into something worthy of sharing...you could hear a pin drop. Is this writers block? Or just exhaustion? I keep hoping that if I show up...God will open the flood gates and point me in the right direction...for now, I will focus on gratitude...and a couple of photos of our beautiful little darlings this first holiday season as official members of our family(on paper...not just in our hearts!)

This was our sweet Isaiah boy a year ago at Christmas time...he was nearly 6 months old and we were still living in the land of "he is not your child" while wading through court dates and drama...we were already SO in love...but, had to learn in a whole new way how to just live one single moment at a time...because they could have called to say he was being moved any day, at any time...the same holds true for Zoe girl...pictured below him...she was only 1 and a half months old last Christmas...we fell SO fast...




 Isaiah 5 1/2 months old


Zoe 1 1/2 months old


The following are photos of Isaiah and Zoe this year during their first Christmas as official members of the Michelsen family!! It still just blows me away how much they can change in one short year!

Isaiah, he will be 18 months old on January 10th, 2013



Zoe girl will be 14 months old on January 7th, 2013. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! I look forward to reading your perspective! Blessings, Jeanene