Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This chair...


So, today I saw a rocking chair on Craigslist for $30...it looked like a lovely old chair, and we will certainly need one to rock babies in while they are wrestling their way through withdrawal after birth...I called up the couple who was selling the chair and lo and behold, they had just gotten home! So, I went to their house to see the chair(and most likely buy it!) and when I got there, we got into a conversation...and guess what? They had fostered 20 years ago!LOL! Of course they had...where else would God send me today? The wife ran to grab a photo of two beautiful young women...both of whom they had adopted through the Foster to Adopt program! And this chair rocked those babies...and in the end, they gave me the chair for $20.00...wow...what a cool chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! I look forward to reading your perspective! Blessings, Jeanene