Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New day...


"You make beautiful things...You make beautiful things out of the dust......You make beautiful things out of us...that song is running through my head every moment.......You make  me new...You are making me new......"




I am full of wonder...what is ahead? No fear...I know that He knows...I know He has beautiful plans for us and for whatever child He chooses to use us to touch...to love...to teach...to shape...just wonder...what will that look like? Who will she be? Who will we become? It's all so amazing! The culmination of years and years and years of life and pain and struggle and experiences that I would have passed on if someone had asked...but, they are all coming together to make us who we are and who we will become and what we need to be for this child.   So many facets...I am always amazed at how many facets of experience and how many levels of life and moments God can touch through *one* act...just one...He can change everything in our view...our entire spectrum of experience and frame of reference and the circumstances of millions from *one* movement...*one* motion. 


Tonight I go to my first meeting with the case worker through DSHS...tons of info, I guess...and we take one more step. Every time we take a step I find myself thinking "we are doing this! Wow...we are really doing this!"  It's hard to take it all in...thank you all for continuing to pray for us as we take each step! It is scary and wonderful and amazing...did I mention scary? LOL!   We need your prayer support...it is all part of God's plan for us...your prayers... He knits us together through them, you know?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7VOKQ0xJY  

Amen and amen...thanks for reading, we love you Church family(and our family and friends)...in our broken imperfect way, we love you all!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! I look forward to reading your perspective! Blessings, Jeanene