Saturday, March 30, 2013

Success!!!


Ha! Success is moving a previous blog, started back when we were first called to adopt, to the new blog, started just before we adopted(because, for whatever reason, at that point, I lost the ability to get back into the original blog!) I am SO happy now to have the whole story in one place...eventually, I hope to write a post to sort of bridge the two...but, at least those of you who are dreaming of adoption can look back at our beginnings and all of the uncertainty we felt...see how blind we were to God's final plans...and know you are not alone in all of that...this is a blind journey of faith. All you have to do is continue to put one foot in front of the other and walk through the doors that God opens for you...just do the next right thing...in the next 30 seconds. I promise...you will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! I look forward to reading your perspective! Blessings, Jeanene